WHY ITALIAN LEATHER?
Fit is most important for driving gloves, most drivers desire a proper, snug fit. A well-cut glove should not lengthen, but must be able to expand enough to allow a convenient introduction of the hand and subsequent reshaping for a conforming, bespoke fit. Points such as knuckles and phalanxes should always mold exactly to the individual hand, hence the proverbial expression, “FITS LIKE A GLOVE”.
Once the choice hides are selected, the cutting of the glove is performed with the same craftsmanship that has served as the gold standard for over a hundred years. Careful manual measurement calculates the degree of elasticity, which varies from skin to skin, as well as inside the same skin, depending on the anatomical part considered.
HOW TO PUT ON YOUR GLOVES
- They should be hard to put on the first few times...
- ...But rest assured they will get better with age and wear
- Pull palm and back of glove to put on
- Avoid pushing down between the fingers
- When trying gloves on for the first time, bend hand upwards to make sure you have a fold at the knuckles
HOW TO TAKE OFF YOUR GLOVES
- Start by pulling one finger at a time to loosen, then pull all the fingers at the same time to fully remove
- The gloves will last longer and retain original fit better this way
HOW TO STRETCH/FIT YOUR GLOVES
- After use, the glove may widen
- To restore to original fit, gently stretch the back of the glove by pulling it over the edge of a table
- Stretch each finger and thumb from the bottom and work your way up, with 4-5 strokes per finger
- As with all top quality leather, the elasticity of the leather will return to original shape of the glove
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR GLOVES
- Put the gloves on and soak them in luke-warm water
- Use mild soap that has a lot of natural fat and gently rub to clean
- Rise with running water and make sure to get all of the soap out
- Squeeze the gloves to strain out water, but do not twist them, as this can damage the gloves
- Place them in a dry towel and squeeze them one more time to get rid of any other extra water
- Lay out on flat surface to dry
- Avoid any kind of heat source as this can damage the leather
- They will take several hours to dry. You should put them on several times during the drying process in order to shape them back to your hands
DO YOU OFFER A WARRANTY?
Because our items are frequently gifted, we don’t want our customers worrying about whether the car-centric set will fit the intended vehicle. We provide some of the finest values in luxury leather luggage sold anywhere. By choosing CORSA MIGLIA, you have chosen the best available that is field tested to bring you many years of dependable service. Because we stand behind the products made, a limited warranty covers manufacturing defects, workmanship, and materials of the item. Please click here for more information.
MY CAR IS NOT LISTED IN THE CURRENT PACKAGES OFFERED. CAN I HAVE A LUGGAGE PACKAGE ASSEMBLED FOR MY CAR?
Yes. One of the services we pride ourselves on is the ability to create a luggage set to fit any vehicle. Please contact us here.
DO YOU OFFER CUSTOMIZED LUGGAGE PIECES?
Currently, we are looking into expanding our production into bespoke luggage pieces. Follow us on social media to stay up to date!